Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh How Tweet Baby Shower Theme @ Hostess With The Mostess

So I was browsing some of my favorite blogs and I came accross a posting at Hostess With the Mostess for a "Oh How Tweet" baby shower theme and I was blown away!  What a darling idea for a baby shower or bridal shower.  I especially like the adorable centerpieces and table decorations!  There is so much detail but the decor still has a simplistic and natural feel.  It is believed in Feng Shui, that birds are the deliverers of good news so the symbolism behind this shower theme is also very fitting!!!  As I was admiring this posting I realized that our Birds and Branches Invitation design from our exclusive invitation line would be a perfect addition to this shower or party theme.  I have included a few photos of the shower courtesy of Hostess With The Mostess and you can click here if you would like to learn more about how to host a "Oh How Tweet" baby shower!!!







Courtesy of Hostess With The Mostess: http://www.hostesswiththemostess.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment