Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fun, Sun and Inspiration in Florida!

I recently got back from a family vacation to the beautiful beaches of Florida of 30A and it was amazing!  This was my first trip to the Emerald Coast and it was wonderful!  Given the recent tragedy of the Gulf Coast oil spill I will assure you that these gorgeous beaches are untouched!  Blue water, white sand and we even spotted several families of dolphins enjoying the clean crisp ocean!  I thought I would share some of my photos from our trip which also inspired me to host an end of summer beach themed party and have included some amazing invitation designs that I am thinking of using! 

I would love you to share your fabulous summer vacation stories with us as well.


6 comments:

  1. Good blog, very interesting,good informative post. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading a few posts and I really enjoy your writing. I’m just starting up my own blog about vacation trips factor you give in this particular topic and only hope that I can write as well and give the reader so much insight. As what you give in your article. Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are many activities you can do with such great weather. The featured listing images is very inspiring and the beaches are so fabulous. Thanks taking time to share this inspiring summer vacation story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative, keep posting such sensible articles, it extremely helps to grasp regarding things.

    ReplyDelete